The U.S. Embassy in Monrovia is always looking for qualified applicants to support our growing mission. While American Embassy officials often come and go every few years, our local staff provides the institutional knowledge and professional contacts that are critical to the Embassy’s success. We count on Foreign Service National (FSN) personnel to perform vital mission program and support functions, and we encourage Eligible Family Members (EFM) to put their skills to work at the Embassy.
- VA-Public Health Specialist (Laboratory) - Closing Date: March 12, 2015 (PDF 239kb)
- VA-Chauffeur - Closing Date: March 11, 2015 (PDF 235kb)
- VA-Motorpool Dispatcher - Closing Date: March 11, 2015 (PDF 339kb)
- VA-Custom Expeditor - Closing Date: March 11, 2015 (PDF 235kb)
- VA-Custodian - Closing Date: March 11, 2015 (PDF 235kb)
- VA-Supply Clerk - Closing Date: March 4, 2015 (PDF 236kb)
- VA-Budget Analyst - Closing Date: February 26, 2015 (PDF 237kb)
- VA-Consular Associate (USEFMs Only) - Closing Date: February 25, 2015 (PDF 338kb)
- VA-Consular Assistant (Re-advertised) - Closing Date: Open Until Filled (PDF 338KB)
Applicants are requested to pay special attention to the requirements for each position. Only those candidates providing specific and comprehensive information supporting each of the essential selection criteria of the job advertisement will receive further consideration.
Candidates may submit either the DS-174 Application for Employment (PDF, 350KB) or provide a resume/CV, which covers all the items included in the DS-174. Detailed instructions on how to complete the DS-174 are available.
Due to the volume of responses, individual acknowledgements regarding receipt of applications cannot be made. Only those applicants selected for interviews will be notified regarding the status of their applications.
Human Resources Office
Phone: (+231) 77-677-7211