The U.S. Embassy in Monrovia is always looking for qualified applicants to support our growing mission. While American Embassy officials often come and go every few years, our local staff provides the institutional knowledge and professional contacts that are critical to the Embassy’s success. We count on Foreign Service National (FSN) personnel to perform vital mission program and support functions, and we encourage Eligible Family Members (EFM) to put their skills to work at the Embassy.
- VA-Residential Security Coordinator - Closing Date: July 10, 2015 (PDF 273kb)
- VA-Human Rights Political Assistant - Closing Date: July 3, 2015 (PDF 237kb)
- VA-Program Operations Assistant (Readvertised) - Closing Date: June 30, 2015 (PDF 242kb)
- VA-Consular Associate (USEFMs Only) - Closing Date: Open Until Filled (PDF 339kb)
- VA-Armed Forces of Liberia HIV-AIDS Policy Consultancy - Closing Date: Open Until Filled (PDF 98kb)
Applicants are requested to pay special attention to the requirements for each position. Only those candidates providing specific and comprehensive information supporting each of the essential selection criteria of the job advertisement will receive further consideration.
Candidates may submit either the DS-174 Application for Employment (PDF, 350KB) or provide a resume/CV, which covers all the items included in the DS-174. Detailed instructions on how to complete the DS-174 are available.
Due to the volume of responses, individual acknowledgements regarding receipt of applications cannot be made. Only those applicants selected for interviews will be notified regarding the status of their applications.
Human Resources Office
Phone: (+231) 77-677-7211